Join the Boston chapter of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) and the ISACA New England Chapter for our next meeting on Wednesday, May 17th at Oracle in Burlington.
You may feel comfortable with the level of Database Security you have in place for your on-premises deployments. However, as you move to the cloud, additional controls may be necessary, no matter which "... as a Service" you are considering. Topics will include:
- On-premises Key Management for encrypted data in the cloud
- Protecting against stolen credentials
- On-premises collection of Audit data from both cloud and on-premises databases
- CASB - Cloud Access Security Broker
While most of the examples during this presentation will center on the Oracle Database, the concepts will be applicable to any database hosted by any cloud vendor.
- 5:30 p.m.: Registration
- 6:00 p.m.: Presentation and Q&A
- 8:30 p.m.: End of Event
Copyright © 2017 Cryptzone North America Inc.
Wednesday, May 17th
5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
1 Network Drive
Burlington, MA 01803